Sunday, February 16, 2014

Posting Comments

I worked on this a bit yesterday & with the help of Vicky, & my friend Linda, I think we have figured it out.

To post a comment you need to have a GMail account and you must sign in - ie not just preview blog:
  • At the end of the post click on Comments 
  • A dialog box will appear. Type your comment in the box & click the Publish button. 

I had to open Comments up to everyone (including anonymous)  so it may not automatically place your name on the post, so you may wish to sign your comment.

You can also check the 3 "Reactions" if you find something funny, interesting or cool.
You can also just email me directly, if you have any questions or suggestions.

Your comments will help me to determine if the stuff I am posting is interesting to you. There is so much happening in medicine right now: MU, ICD-10, PCMH, HIway that I find fascinating and I want to share it all with you. But I need to you if you want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment in the box below and add your name