Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Schedule Follow up appointments in My Plan

The Check Out staff have mentioned to me that it is really helpful if we put when we want patients to follow up in the plan so they can see it. This is very easily done through My Plan.

In the lower right hand corner of My Plan (Follow-up visit/referral Section)
you will find a blue arrow next to : He will be scheduled for follow up today.








If you click on that it opens a schedule follow up box


Check follow up checkbox.
Pick your provider, reason for follow up and timeframe.
Click OK
It will take you back to My Plan. Place Order, save and close.
Then this information will display in Check Out and the staff will be able to schedule the appointment.










This is how it will display in Check Out









No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment in the box below and add your name