Monday, April 28, 2014

How to Find the Last WCC

Dave G. has asked that we all check for the last WCC whenever a patient touches the practice. The supervisors will work with the staff to make sure they are checking. I wanted to make sure I showed all of you how to quickly check.

When I open my computer in the morning I always open both EHR & EPM. Having both open allows me to quickly flip back & forth between both of them. The EPM side shows me who the PCP is & when the last WCC was in a very easy format.

in EPM click on Appointments


You can see last WCC and PCP easily from here


In the EHR, you can also look in the right hand navigation bar under Categories, you will see a Category of WCC if the patient was seen since our upgrade in September 2013.


Click WCC to open the last visit
Annette has also added lots of links on other templates like the Provider Test Action and Telephone Template.



Click on View Scheduled Visits opens a box that shows last WCC


Annette has also added a box on to the top of the SOAP Note with last WCC noted. Unfortunately because of how our billing office processes each WCC this box is not always accurate. We will work on this process once we have upgraded.


Click to enlarge



5 comments:

Type your comment in the box below and add your name